Contact us today
for a free case review.
Call KM Law first!
Like us on Facebook and
follow us on Twitter:
Estate and Probate Law
Koehler Mullenix is ready to help you successfully navigate a wide variety of challenging probate matters — including estate planning, wills, trusts, probate, guardianships, real estate, condominium law, and more.
As a highly experienced probate attorney as well as a former justice, legislator, and law instructor, Judy Koehler brings deep expertise to the probate cases she takes on, as well as a special focus on property and estate planning issues. Her experience representing a downstate farming community and her years of helping to manage a family-owned business add to her perspective in areas involving real estate, farmland property law, asset management, and small business.
Here are a few of the areas we're highly experienced with:
- Estate Planning: Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney
and Nursing Home Planning
- Contested Wills
- Multiple Wills
- Heirship Disputes
- Guidance for Administrators of Estates, Trusts,
- Asset Protection
- Problems with Use of Estate Assets
- Mismanagement, Waste, or Fraud Involving Assets
- Breach of Fiduciary Obligations
- Executor Appointment Priorities
- Beneficiary Rights
- Probate Of Neglected Property
- Multiple Parent Heirship Issues
- Inherited Property Issues
- Out of State Property Issues
Call us at 847-859-2214, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, for a free case review. We'll help you understand the issues, and identify your next steps so you can take control of your situation.